Wednesday 13 September 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #31: Still Me by JoJo Moyes



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm eagerly waiting on...



Still Me (Me Before You #3) by JoJo moyes
Publisher: Penguin
Publication Date: January 25th 2017

Louisa Clark arrives in New York ready to start a new life, confident that she can embrace this new adventure and keep her relationship with Ambulance Sam alive across several thousand miles. She is thrown into the world of the superrich Gopniks: Leonard and his much younger second wife, Agnes, and a never-ending array of household staff and hangers-on. Lou is determined to get the most out of the experience and throws herself into her job and New York life within this privileged world. Before she knows what's happening, Lou is mixing in New York high society, where she meets Joshua Ryan, a man who brings with him a whisper of her past. In Still Me, as Lou tries to keep the two sides of her world together, she finds herself carrying secrets--not all her own--that cause a catastrophic change in her circumstances. And when matters come to a head, she has to ask herself Who is Louisa Clark? And how do you reconcile a heart that lives in two places?


Me Before You was one of my all time favourite reads, when I first heard that there was going to be a follow up book to Me Before You I was a little unsure, but I ended up loving the heck out of it. Also I can't wait to get more from Louisa! And Moyes hasn't failed me yet with her beautiful writing. I expect more tears will be shed with this latest instalment! Hurry up already 2018!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?



12 comments:

Grace @ RebelMommyBookBlog said...

I am excited for this one too!!

Nick said...

At some point, I'm going to need to pick up something by JoJo Moyes! I hope you end up loving this one, Jasprit! :)

Kindlemom said...

She is a great writer, I'm sure this will be fantastic! Great pick!

Blodeuedd said...

Wait, a 3rd?!

Lauren said...

I loved the first one but I still need to read After You; I need to get on it so I'm ready for the third!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Carina Olsen said...

Lovely pick Jasprit :D I hope you will end up loving this book a lot. <3 Not for me, but looks pretty :D

Julie said...

I really loved Me Before You but it absolutely wrecked me so now I'm scared to pick up the following two. haha! I hate to cry! I'll have to slowly talk myself into these ones eventually. lol

Sophia Rose said...

I didn't know there was a third one. I still need to start them with Me Before You.

Samantha@WLABB said...

I totally did a fangirl dance when I saw we were getting more Lou. I cannot wait to see what Moyes has in store for her. *I do hope her relationship with Ambulance Sam survives though. I really like him.

Lily B said...

I have yet to read anything by her, because it all looks so heartbreaking, but great pick! Maybe I'll try :D

Alyssa said...

I didn't know this author had a new book publishing! I love the cover designs of all of the books. :D Happy reading, Jasprit!

Have a wonderful weekend. =)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Wait a minute... what?! There's a 3rd book coming?! How did I not know this?! This makes me really happy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...